December, 23rd 2010
10:08

IBM’s at it again, predicting the future.  Their next 5 in 5 is out and it’s got some interesting predictions.

My favorite is the one about the 3D holograms.   I would love my own hologram.  For example, this would solve an interesting work at home vs. work at work conundrum I’ve had. I could have my hologram sit inside the flourescent lit cube zones while I enjoy my cozy, quiet, hyper-productive home office.  Or, if you have kids jumping all over you at home and use the office cube as an escape, you could have your hologram hang out at home during the day.  Lots of possibilities there.

Check out the video they’ve put together to illustrate their predictions and let me know which one is your favorite.   Or, do you have a prediction of your own you would like to share?  If so, please do.

Also, Bloomberg has a good article on the 5 in 5 that you should take a look at:  IBM Expects to See Holographic Phone Calls, Air-Powered Batteries by 2015.

YouTube Preview Image

September 19, 2014

Indeed with an expanded automotive industry has lead to a high demand for steel and rubber.
Zipper application field: Raincoats, tents, bags, shoes
and boots, ski clothing, water-washed jeans or leather products with high acidity and other special requirements.
The above article related on designing an official
website would be crucial together thick audiences to avail your features.
Those systems use an electric-motor generator, along with batteries such as dell Latitude D800 battery, dell Inspiron 8500 battery, dell 8N544 battery,
dell Inspiron 8600 battery, dell Inspiron 6400 battery, dell Inspiron E1505 battery, dell
GD761 battery, dell KD476 battery, dell TD347 battery, dell Inspiron 1000 battery, dell Inspiron 2200 battery and dell
312-0292 battery, to store energy that would otherwise be wasted–for
example, the energy that dissipates during braking.
After architecture your dream home it’s important to booty the home allowance action that consists of
the rebuilding costs, any affectionate of annexation or
blow of the acreage etc’ In some of the allowance behavior the home allowance will be covered with the freeholder allowance but
you accept to accomplish abiding about the coverage.
Packers Movers Mysore based companies have good
reputation among the customers. If not you will
know how frustrating it can be to have the desire to do something different ‘ only to find
you would have to study to get new qualifications before moving on. If you believe some
things are too old to have coverage, like old furniture or old electronic items,
you can get rid of the additional insurance and use whatever is provided by the relocation company, especially when you are not travelling over long distances.
‘ Your files remain private on your PC which reduces security risks as long as
you follow certain best practices. Have you been seriously thinking on the benefits of – There are many benefits which you would come across when you
hire the services of LA Movers for transferring your household goods to Los Angeles.

Posted by: moving companies in northwest indiana

September 19, 2014

In most homes, a classily designed LCD TV has become an urgent part in every entertainment room.
The Illinois Movers will give you with an end-to-end solution at a cheap basis.
Getty Center is renowned for its architecture, gardens,
and views overlooking Los Angeles. Shifting vehicles to far away destinations is also very hectic and risk oriented task.
In order to over come this, a telescope in space was necessary.
You can even present some gift vouchers of spa to
take the pleasure of relaxation on their birthday. While away for a longer period, drop the
room temperature in 12 -16 degrees of Celsius. Ceiling
bags in conjunction with storage boxes will help you to
store as much toys as possible. When you are looking for ways to
cut costs, consider turning to Business Electricity Prices to get
the best rates. The companies are persistently good and
this makes most individuals seek for such shifting helps.

Posted by: document storage companies in nyc

September 15, 2014

Everyone enjoin ladies towards sign dissipate by means of just one
pendant or even hallux joint then when that they
check out profitable, add more an alternative therefore to their collection-that’s that tyoe of accessories-you will not prop to give
up that reserve and even get hold of a latest clothing.

Since the vast majority of people have no choice
but to clothe themselves, there is no excuse for people
to wear unattractive clothes. At one time western wear was a
way of life; the cowboy hat, jeans, pointy boots and uniquely
western shirts for men meant that a he earned his pay by working on a farm or ranch feeding livestock, branding cattle,
mending fences, clearing brush and moving livestock to a greener pasture.

Posted by: bandage dress buy

September 7, 2014

Our products are results of world class herbal Veterinary
formulations which are being prescribed with a
stamp of assurance, consistency and efficacy on quality.
The osmotic pressure will unnoticeably suck
out toxins and unwanted fluids in the body. Time and Tides
awaits no man or for that matter woman.

Posted by: garciniacambogiaextractpure.com

September 4, 2014

You will need to increase your water intake in order to keep your body very well hydrated.
Most people want a quick fix but the best way to be on the road
to weight loss is to take the pounds off quickly and keeping your
health in mind. The most common side effects include: headache, nausea, tender-skin, and upset stomach.

Posted by: hcg diet

September 1, 2014

When you are fly fishing, the quality and weight of the line (and rod) allows you to make
accurate casts. Fly Fishing Setup Tips – Fly fishing
is a great way to catch more trout. Anyway, after all that the judge abruptly stated that he found me to be an expert
in my field and asked both attorneys if they had
any objections.

Posted by: deck restoration by dave nccaughey

August 20, 2014

In California, to become a CPA, a candidate must meet certain minimum requirements.
Accounting software will automate your transactions,
which helps eliminate a chance for error caused due
to manual data-entry mistakes. Many taxpayers choose to contact TAS
because they are dealing with a tax debt.

Posted by: john miller cpa boca raton fl

June 23, 2012

certainly like your web site however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I’ll surely come back again.

Posted by: Daryl Deener

November 10, 2011

This is the correct weblog for anybody who desires to find out about this topic. You realize so much its virtually arduous to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just great!

Posted by: pacquiao vs marquez live streaming

September 9, 2011

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

Posted by: Goondoza

September 9, 2011

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Posted by: Gooasdnqw

March 4, 2011

Next step, we implement Hesse’s glasperlenspiel?

I had the good fortune of getting into VRML. (Sad that SGI had to drop it. Sadder still: nobody stepped in to support i!) The reason I bring it up is that “Glass Bead Game” is never far from mind, so when I had time I’d play with floating concept clouds around, tumbling them, grasping at the huh huh holographic nature of meaning. (Given a shot of two of good single malt I’m likely to get into how “meaning” is actually a “strange attractor in gnöospheric phase space”. :-)

But as for holographic avatars? Techne instructs my thinking; I find myself moved to conclude that we have more pressing needs.

@bentrem

Posted by: Ben Tremblay

December 27, 2010

Are we really getting more powerful batteries in the near future? I’m sceptical.

PS: Your comment box is paranoid, thanks for ajaxing my throught-process.

Posted by: Ferodynamics

December 27, 2010

[...] – asmarterplanter If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it! Tagged with: 2015 [...]

Posted by: IBM คาดการณ์ 5 เทคโนโลยีในอีก 5 ปีข้างหน้า 2015

December 23, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ruchi and Tri M. Nguyen, Internet of Things. Internet of Things said: Me and my hologram http://bit.ly/hsSkiv #IoT [...]

Posted by: Tweets that mention Me and my hologram | A Smarter Planet Blog -- Topsy.com