Posted by
Kevin Winterfield in

Post feed

RSS 2.0

Tactical Information Systems (http://www.tacticalinfosys.com/) – Smarter Biometrics

Tactical Information Systems has developed a platform for smarter, low-cost, easy to use, biometric matching of fingerprints, palm prints, iris and face images in the cloud. Their first product, WanderID, is a service aimed at caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s disease or cognitive disorders, such as autism or Down syndrome that leave a person unable to reliably speak for themselves in case of an emergency. The service is inexpensive and easy to use for both the caregiver and their loved one. It has been enthusiastically accepted by the first responder community because it is simple to use, requires no proprietary scanners and is available at no cost.

Watch their 1-minute pitch, then VOTE for them by clicking “LIKE” below:

YouTube Preview Image

Vote by clicking ‘Like‘ below:

<< Previous Startup | Next Startup >> Back to Main Menu

December 31, 2015

It’s difficult to get knowledgeable people today on this subject, but you sound like you know what you are talking about. Thanks for this informative post.

Posted by: AgumGumelar

September 19, 2014

Yes! Finally something about fat protein.

Posted by: Danelle

September 2, 2014

Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues.

It was truly informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
Thank you for sharing!

Posted by: Assurance Voyage Etats Unis

August 1, 2013

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours these days, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It¡¦s beautiful worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.

Posted by: Green Energy

July 31, 2013

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Posted by: employment check out

July 27, 2013

I do trust all the concepts you’ve offered to your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Posted by: High School Diploma

July 23, 2013

I discovered your blog website on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you afterward!

Posted by: Jeanene Petersdorf

July 20, 2013

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you possibly can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Posted by: Ardith Bungert

July 17, 2013

I witnessed parts of that interview. What id you would like him to do, start waving his arms and shrieking? It is significant stuff. He did fine.

Posted by: 2000 dollar loan no credit check need

September 9, 2011

Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

Posted by: Goondoza

September 2, 2011

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

Posted by: singapura

July 4, 2014

[…] Tactical Information Systems – 1분 홍보영상 보고 투표하기 […]

Posted by: [2011-05-18] 뉴욕 오스틴, IBM 스마트캠프: 지금 투표하세요. | younyh

May 19, 2011

[...] is the home health companion that connects patients to clinicians (doctors, nurses, caregivers). Tactical Information Systems won the Chamber of Commerce Award.  The Fulbright Legal Services Award – $3,500 in legal [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Austin Picks Winners : Barcelona Next : Apply Now for New York City | A Smarter Planet Blog

May 18, 2011

[...] to clinicians (doctors, nurses, caregivers). Watch and VoteTactical Information Systems - Click Here To Watch Their 1-Minute Pitch Video And VoteTactical Information Systems has developed a platform for smarter, low-cost, easy to use, biometric [...]

Posted by: Vote Now For Your Favorite Startup : IBM SmartCamp Competition Austin | A Smarter Planet Blog

May 17, 2011

[...] pitch, then VOTE for them by clicking “LIKE” below: Vote by clicking ‘Like‘ below:Next Startup >> | Back to Main Menu /**/ Original Post // TrackbackPrevious postIBM SmartCamp Austin Voting: [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Austin Voting: Finalist Waldo Health Pitch Video | A Smarter Planet Blog

May 17, 2011

[...] then VOTE for them by clicking “LIKE” below: VOTE by clicking ‘Like’ below:<< Previous Startup | Next Startup >> | Back to Main Menu Technorati Tags: ibm smartcamp /**/ Original Post // [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Austin Voting: Finalist Stormpulse Pitch Video | A Smarter Planet Blog