IBM wants to team with entrepreneurs to build a smarter planet. Are you an early stage startup? If so, IBM Global Entrepreneur can provide the support and resources to help you change the way the world works.

IBM SmartCamp Austin has just announced the Final 5 startups in this year’s competition. The finalists cover the Smarter Planet topics of smarter healthcare, water, analytics, and biometrics.

Voting has ended and you selected Waldo Health as the winner of the People’s Vote Award.  Thank you to all the finalists!

Watch, then Vote for your favorite startup now:

WINNER: Waldo HealthClick Here To Watch Their 1-Minute Pitch Video And Vote

Waldo Health has developed and launched a unique tablet-based patient monitoring service that delivers a smarter, more powerful solution for the important and growing field of home telehealth. Designed specifically for individuals with chronic disease, Waldo is the home health companion that connects patients to clinicians (doctors, nurses, caregivers). Watch and Vote

Tactical Information SystemsClick Here To Watch Their 1-Minute Pitch Video And Vote

Tactical Information Systems has developed a platform for smarter, low-cost, easy to use, biometric matching of fingerprints, palm prints, iris and face images in the cloud. Their first product, WanderID, is a service aimed at caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s disease or cognitive disorders, such as autism or Down syndrome that leave a person unable to reliably speak for themselves in case of an emergency. Watch and Vote

Stormpulse- Click Here To Watch Their 1-Minute Pitch Video And Vote

Stormpulse, which rose to prominence in 2008 during the landfall of Hurricane Ike in Houston, Texas, provides smarter, comprehensible, on-demand weather intelligence for better decision making regarding the impact of weather on personnel, assets, and supply chains for customers in a broad range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, defense, healthcare, and manufacturing. Watch and Vote

DxUpClose Click Here To Watch Their 1-Minute Pitch Video And Vote

DxUpClose, Inc. is an early-stage startup that is developing a smarter bacterial diagnostic using an electronic sensor which screens for a specific bacterial infection, counts bacteria and performs a rapid antimicrobial sensitivity test – sending results and recommendations to the healthcare worker’s smartphone within sixty minutes at the patient’s point-of-care. Watch and Vote

SecureWatersClick Here To Watch Their 1-Minute Pitch Video And Vote

SecureWaters commercializes patented technology that monitors, detects and identifies toxins in surface water. The Company sells a smarter, real-time early warning electronic monitor and alarm system, the AquaSentinel,which automatically and continuously tests for toxins in source surface waters. Watch and Vote

March 31, 2014

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

Posted by: Subway surfers credits cheat

March 24, 2014

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really
make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design.

Cheers

Posted by: Animal Jam Cheats

February 12, 2014

Thank you for some other informative site. The place else could I get that kind of information written in
such a perfect method? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

Posted by: pixel gun 3d cheats

February 7, 2014

Transportation is a mode of communication so it is very necessary to choose the best transport services. console wars south park

Posted by: lavadalisa

January 9, 2014

Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe this amazing site needs much more attention.
I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

Posted by: subway surfers cheats

December 6, 2013

What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has aided me
out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & assist different users like its aided me.
Great job.

Posted by: Battle Camp Hack

August 4, 2013

I have to express thanks to you just for rescuing me from this matter. Because of exploring throughout the world wide web and meeting tips which are not productive, I figured my life was over. Existing minus the solutions to the issues you have sorted out all through your guide is a crucial case, and the ones that might have negatively damaged my entire career if I had not encountered your web blog. The know-how and kindness in controlling all the details was invaluable. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a solution like this. I can at this time relish my future. Thank you very much for your high quality and amazing guide. I will not think twice to refer your web blog to any individual who would need support about this matter.

Posted by: family activities

August 1, 2013

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Posted by: Online University

July 30, 2013

We as a children’s camp for girls and boys from the world over would be very interesting to test that monitors which detects and identifies toxins in surface water. Real-time early warning electronic monitor can come handy in our facilities. Thanks for your heads up.

Posted by: Manitou

July 26, 2013

An interesting dialogue is worth comment. I think that it’s best to write extra on this topic, it might not be a taboo topic however generally people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Posted by: Raymundo Croskey

July 26, 2013

Can I just say what a aid to seek out someone who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how one can bring a problem to mild and make it important. More individuals have to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre not more fashionable because you undoubtedly have the gift.

Posted by: Randell Averbeck

July 23, 2013

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I�ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Posted by: Providencia Gottardo

June 8, 2013

infectious bacteria can make you ill. They reproduce quickly in your body. Many give off chemicals called toxins, which can damage tissue and make you sick. Examples of bacteria that cause infections include Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, and E. coli.–,`

Our favorite homepage
<http://www.calaguastourpackage.com/

Posted by: Luba Mozzone

September 9, 2011

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Posted by: Goondoza

September 2, 2011

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I’ll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Posted by: singapura

May 28, 2011

Excellent Voting System.

Posted by: dentist hickory

August 24, 2012

[...] America CEO Scott Case. Applicants received on-site mentoring and were judged by experts, while a People’s Vote allowed live stream viewers to pick their favorite [...]

Posted by: Where We Are: Austin, Texas for IBM Smart Camp – WanderID – Safety ID Service

September 19, 2011

[...] 참가율을 보였던 스마트캠프 오스틴의 지원자가 최종 5 명의 결선 진출자로 압축되었습니다. Ethernet의 창시자 밥 맷칼프를 포함한 [...]

Posted by: 뉴욕 오스틴, IBM 스마트캠프 수상자 발표: 다음은 바르셀로나: 그다음 뉴욕 이벤트에 지금 응모하세요. | A Smarter Planet Blog – Korea

May 19, 2011

[...] inSmarter PlanetPost feed RSS 2.0A record number of applicants, reviewed and screened down to 5 finalists, mentored and judged by experts, including Bob Metcalfe, inventor of Ethernet, and a People’s [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Austin Picks Winners : Barcelona Next : Apply Now for New York City | A Smarter Planet Blog

May 18, 2011

[...] by clicking “LIKE” below: Vote by clicking ‘Like‘ below:Next Startup >> | Back to Main Menu /**/ Original Post // TrackbackPrevious postIBM SmartCamp Austin Voting: Finalist Stormpulse [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Austin Voting: Finalist Waldo Health Pitch Video | A Smarter Planet Blog

May 18, 2011

[...] more about the 5 finalists and to vote to select which receives the People’s Vote Award, click here. Technorati Tags: Bob Metcalfe, IBM, smartcamp Original Post // TrackbackPrevious postVote Now For [...]

Posted by: Bob Metcalfe: Advice to Startup Entrepreneurs from a Networking Pioneer | A Smarter Planet Blog

May 17, 2011

[...] “LIKE” below: Vote by clicking ‘Like’ below:<< Previous Startup | Back to Main Menu /**/ Original Post // TrackbackPrevious postA Research Collaboration in Zurich Aids the Search [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Austin Voting: Finalist SecureWaters Pitch Video | A Smarter Planet Blog

May 17, 2011

[...] VOTE by clicking ‘Like’ below:<< Previous Startup | Next Startup >> | Back to Main Menu Technorati Tags: ibm smartcamp /**/ Original Post // TrackbackPrevious postIBM SmartCamp Austin [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Austin Voting: Finalist Stormpulse Pitch Video | A Smarter Planet Blog