Posted by
Kevin Winterfield in

Post feed

RSS 2.0

WeDecide

WeDecide offers a social platform that enables, incentivizes, measures and rewards collaboration by employing a virtual stock market game.  This enables participants to collaborate around ideas by becoming partners in them and to compete between ideas to be selected for implementation.

Watch their 1-minute pitch, then VOTE for them by clicking “LIKE” below: VOTE by clicking ‘Like’ below:

<< Previous Startup Back to Main Menu

July 14, 2016

First off I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if
you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear
your head prior to writing. I have had a hard
time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how
to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

Posted by: timbangan analog

June 26, 2016

Before they know it, thhe wedding iis a week away and they still need
to find a DJ, a photographer, and they haven’t
quite decided on their centerpieces. You don’t want to offend a friend because you forgot them and invited a neighbor from when you wsre 10 to fill
the list. Arguing doesn’t pay, never, either inn terms of real money (and trust me,
rivalries in families usually cost double than agreements) or in terms of overall happiness.

Posted by: Lorena

June 5, 2016

In difficult economic times, consumer dedication to buying brand name
items often goes down in support of store or even unbranded items As well as due to the fact that consumers recognize the fact that some
store brand names are actually nationwide brand names
under the tag, they have much less resistance to attempting
shop brand products.

Posted by: Rosetta

June 5, 2016

That is because numerous company owner, including rivals, do unknown as much concerning developing a
brand.

Posted by: Geraldine

June 1, 2016

In fact, keeping everybody knowledgeable with a short clear
image of your company procedures purposes is the main purpose of
this part.

Posted by: Rebecca

April 21, 2016

Biking Apparel : Wearing the right biking apparel is an important
factor to having fun with your journey and staying sharp on the road.

Posted by: Angel

December 24, 2013

Hahahahahahaha, this politics related YouTube video is truly so comical, I loved it. Thanks designed for sharing this.

Posted by: More methods

December 24, 2013

This is the suitable blog for anyone who desires to search out out about this topic. You notice so much its nearly laborious to argue with you (not that I really would wantHaHa). You positively put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Posted by: Asha Weckerly

December 20, 2013

You must take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Posted by: Joe Londo

December 21, 2012

[...] Previous Startup | Next Startup >> | Back to Main Menu [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Istanbul Voting: Finalist 4 Skin Scan Pitch Video « A Smarter Planet Blog

December 21, 2012

[...] WeDecide - Click Here To Watch Their 1-Minute Pitch Video And Vote [...]

Posted by: Vote now for your favorite startup: IBM SmartCamp Competition Istanbul « A Smarter Planet Blog