Posted by
Kevin Winterfield in

Post feed

RSS 2.0

WeDecide offers a social platform that enables, incentivizes, measures and rewards collaboration by employing a virtual stock market game.  This enables participants to collaborate around ideas by becoming partners in them and to compete between ideas to be selected for implementation.

Watch their 1-minute pitch, then VOTE for them by clicking “LIKE” below: VOTE by clicking ‘Like’ below:

<< Previous Startup Back to Main Menu

October 21, 2016

With this Linux powered system, you are going to wonder the way you ever watched television devoid of the Dreambox 800 HD
PVR. 2-inch LCD touchscreen display, intelligent
image sensor and the HS System for capturing perfect
shots in every single light Canon IXUS 1100 HS reviews have designated becoming our planet’s slimmest
camera with a 12x optical zoom. Respect them since they are applying for their some time to pose to suit your needs as well as your camera.

Posted by: iPad deals
October 20, 2016

Hi, this weekend is pleasant for me, for the reason that this time i am
reading this impressive informative piece of writing here at my residence.

Posted by: visit website
October 14, 2016

Schema is the outcome of a partnership of several online search
engine and also is generally simply a part of particular HTML tags,
which will certainly enhance the means your material is
presented on the search engine result pages (also called

Posted by: Jonelle
October 2, 2016

Posted by: Anonymous
August 21, 2016

Each search engine utilizes different policies for determining which words are indexed as well as which words typically aren’t.

Posted by: Genevieve
August 18, 2016

I visited a lot of website butt I think this one contains something extra in it.

Posted by: verizon fios internet
July 14, 2016

First off I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if
you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear
your head prior to writing. I have had a hard
time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how
to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

Posted by: timbangan analog
June 26, 2016

Before they know it, thhe wedding iis a week away and they still need
to find a DJ, a photographer, and they haven’t
quite decided on their centerpieces. You don’t want to offend a friend because you forgot them and invited a neighbor from when you wsre 10 to fill
the list. Arguing doesn’t pay, never, either inn terms of real money (and trust me,
rivalries in families usually cost double than agreements) or in terms of overall happiness.

Posted by: Lorena
June 5, 2016

In difficult economic times, consumer dedication to buying brand name
items often goes down in support of store or even unbranded items As well as due to the fact that consumers recognize the fact that some
store brand names are actually nationwide brand names
under the tag, they have much less resistance to attempting
shop brand products.

Posted by: Rosetta
June 5, 2016

That is because numerous company owner, including rivals, do unknown as much concerning developing a

Posted by: Geraldine
June 1, 2016

In fact, keeping everybody knowledgeable with a short clear
image of your company procedures purposes is the main purpose of
this part.

Posted by: Rebecca
April 21, 2016

Biking Apparel : Wearing the right biking apparel is an important
factor to having fun with your journey and staying sharp on the road.

Posted by: Angel
December 24, 2013

Hahahahahahaha, this politics related YouTube video is truly so comical, I loved it. Thanks designed for sharing this.

Posted by: More methods
December 24, 2013

This is the suitable blog for anyone who desires to search out out about this topic. You notice so much its nearly laborious to argue with you (not that I really would wantHaHa). You positively put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Posted by: Asha Weckerly
December 20, 2013

You must take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Posted by: Joe Londo
December 21, 2012

[...] Previous Startup | Next Startup >> | Back to Main Menu [...]

Posted by: IBM SmartCamp Istanbul Voting: Finalist 4 Skin Scan Pitch Video « A Smarter Planet Blog
December 21, 2012

[...] WeDecide - Click Here To Watch Their 1-Minute Pitch Video And Vote [...]

Posted by: Vote now for your favorite startup: IBM SmartCamp Competition Istanbul « A Smarter Planet Blog