September, 27th 2011
5:18

One of the discussions heard at last week’s Smarter Commerce Summit in San Diego, CA centered on a power shift from sellers to buyers that is redefining the term “commerce.”

Retailers were the first to face the rising power of consumers, but now leaders in every industry are serving the connected customer’s needs at every turn — through dynamic business networks that span human, digital, social and mobile modes.

Click on the images for a larger view:
Smarter Commerce at Work: "An electronics retailer"

Smarter Commerce at Work: "An Automaker"

Smarter Commerce at Work: "A Bank Lender"

Smarter Commerce at Work: "A communications provider"

Click here or below for more Smarter Commerce silhouettes.

December 16, 2014

Right here is the perfect site for everyone who
really wants to find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough
to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for many years.
Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

web site (Devon)

Posted by: Devon

December 31, 2013

There are some attention-grabbing time limits in this article but I don�t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Posted by: Miles Polk

December 20, 2013

I�m impressed, I need to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that�s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not enough individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for something referring to this.

Posted by: Jayme Wanamaker

December 19, 2013

The next time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I do know it was my option to learn, however I actually thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you might repair in case you werent too busy searching for attention.

Posted by: Maurice Safdeye

February 8, 2012

Posted by: ゴヤール

October 3, 2011

Great examples and pictures. It’s a different kind of blog experience that made the info come alive. Excellent.

Posted by: John Peters

September 29, 2011

I love this series of illustrations and text. High impact and fun to look at — great work!

Posted by: Rob Weiss