Dean Kamen, Inventor; Founder, DEKA Research and Development Corp.

Dean Kamen, Inventor; Founder, DEKA Research and Development Corp.

Earlier this month IBM Research hosted the inaugural Smarter Energy Research Institute Conference (SERI) where energy and utility experts from around the globe came to share ideas and demonstrate prototype applications that shine a light on the next generation of analytics for the utility industry. Famed inventor and creator of the Segway Personal Transporter, Dean Kamen, delivered the keynote address and spoke of the need to inspire the next generation of great inventors.

The Smarter Planet blog sat down with Kamen prior to his speech to get his views on the future of the individual inventor, his pursuit of a solution to provide drinkable water to the 2 billion humans living without it, and what the utility of the future may look like. (The following is an excerpt.)

YouTube Preview Image

June 17, 2016

.There craftsman that might be secured effectively. In any case, basically, every one of your craftsmen have the limit other than cutoff associated with different

Posted by: celen
June 1, 2016

I should say that a succesful family had business nowadays is a to an incredible degree fortifying sight ! Besides, additionally this is a remarkably invigorating site. perceuse visseuse lithium 10 8v ultra-compact – egbl108k-fr

Posted by: celen
May 30, 2016

Continue doing magnificent doing here I need to voice my excitement for your sharpness in making and offering perceives to people. fat diminisher system pdf free download

Posted by: celen
May 28, 2016

I am a significant devotee to remarking on districts to admonish the online journal authors comprehend that they’ve added something gainful to the web !

Posted by: celen
May 15, 2016

Fundamentally foreseen that would demonstrate to you that you have people like me who welcome your work. DickWhitman

Posted by: Suunews author
May 10, 2016

Uncommon information. I regard every one of the posts,Thanks for sharing.This is truly amazing. the diminisher system pdf

Posted by: celen
April 28, 2016
April 6, 2016

Astonishing .i regard it reading.The article has really best my slant. I am going to bookmark your site and keep up looking at for crisp of the plastic new information.

Posted by: celen
April 3, 2016

I basically foreseen that would thank you so much yet again. I truly had an exceptional time understanding it, you will be a mind author. smink online

Posted by: celen
March 22, 2016

That is less a really enormous pronouncement, however its all that I could form subsequent to investigating this. Meilleurs Ecouteurs 2015 – 2016

Posted by: celen
August 30, 2015
August 4, 2014

Since the admin of this site is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.

Posted by: Best Tip To Lose Weight Easily
July 12, 2013

I would have love to see the Slingshot in action as well. How does it work? what is the price if already on the market…

Posted by: Gabrielle
July 12, 2013

Great interview. I do feel inspired on how technology is making a difference in communities. Would have been more visually impactful to see the Slingshot in action (maybe on how it serves its purpose in a village).

Posted by: Audrey