October, 25th 2013
9:31

President Barack Obama

President Barack Obama

President Barack Obama addressed the students and faculty of the Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH) in Brooklyn, New York, today to spotlight the school, its teachers and administrators, the architects of the program, and its partners.

Opened in September 2011, P-TECH is a collaboration among the New York City Public Schools, The City University of New York and IBM. An open-admissions, grades 9 – 14 institution, P-TECH provides a rigorous academic and workplace skills curriculum leading to a no-cost associate degree in technology and preferential consideration for jobs at IBM. The P-TECH model has been so successful that five similar schools have opened in Chicago; four more are planned for New York City; and New York State will rollout 16 new P-TECH-model schools in 2014.

YouTube Preview Image

The President’s full speech:

YouTube Preview Image

Trace P-TECH’s recent history through stories from its founders and influencers on the Citizen IBM blog.

October 8, 2014

Plus, they come in all different sizes and styles so that you can find exactly what you need
to accommodate you and your guests. Do not make the mistake of cutting down the tree yourself or hiring a regular tree removal company to
do the job. Once father is outside, he should find out how
warm it is in Phoenix or in which actually he lives.

Posted by: dunnage eastern box turtle

October 1, 2014

You can go to their websites and look for a listing for the doctors you are considering.
Nathan Newman is world renowned for his advanced cosmetic surgery procedures.
It is normal to have slight bruising and swelling for about ten days.

Posted by: nose job examples

September 28, 2014

Unlike outdoor sun tanning it is a sunless tanner which can provide best in class solutions to one and all
for their tanning needs. Booths, which have the appearance of a common telephone
booth, also come in many variations. A solid
piece in neon and pastel is what makes color blocking elegant.

Posted by: tan

September 25, 2014

Here are the top ways that the assistant can help customers
find you right when they need you:. When executed properly, it
can build your websites exposure, increase your traffic and improve your conversion rate.
You could offer this free chapter as a bonus for signing up to your newsletter.

Posted by: social media marketing new york

September 18, 2014

My hair was white blonde when I was younger and now it’s just a
extra golden colour with no indicators of darkening
anymore. I am not an adult, but my grandfather had blonde hair
till he went grey. I have blonde eyebrows and lashes too. They’re
basically invisible so I am fairly positive my hair
will not get any darker than it’s now. About people’s hair darkening with age, each of my mother and father had blonde hair
as kids however it changed to dark brown. My sister’s did too.
However should you have a look at their footage type when they had been lighter headed, their eyebrows are
darkish. I learn somewhere that if your brows
are darker, then your hair will normally end up
that colour. Do not hold me to that as a result of I can’t bear in mind where I read it at all.

Posted by: hottest blonde videos

September 17, 2014

The more one is exposed to the sun the more one can reduce the SPF factor of the lotion at the risk of the skin becoming dried out, leathery and full of wrinkles.
You also have to be at ease in your dress, able to glide down the aisle in it & look comfortable all day long.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you are purchasing UV protective clothing that is put together
and manufactured with strict AAD guidelines, you don.

Posted by: oil free fake tan

August 30, 2014

This herbal solution will help you achieve picture perfect hair
once more. Purchase shampoo or other hair care products that are meant specifically for people with thinning hair.
light of one wavelength, not of an entire spectrum like a light bulb.

Posted by: Igrow tallahassee

August 4, 2014

DHT, otherwise known as dihychrotestosterone, is a chemical
that prevents the hair follicle from regrowing hair.

Exercise is important to improve nutrient absorption and
can aid in combating stress. While you’re trying to restore your tresses, try to
avoid them.

Posted by: laser capillaries on face

December 29, 2013

Superb blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a
little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go
for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed ..
Any tips? Cheers!

Posted by: Zak

December 1, 2013

You are so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve read something like this
before. So nice to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter.
Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that
is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!

Posted by: Pest Control