IBM Impact 2013 starts in just a few days. Are you ready? To help you get the most out of IBM MobileFirst at IBM Impact 2013, we’ve compiled a few helpful ways you can engage with IBM MobileFirst while you’re there.
Five ways to engage with IBM MobileFirst at Impact 2013
1. Learn about IBM MobileFirst announcements
On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 from 1:00 – 2:15 pm, stop by Level 2, at the Ventian and visit the Mobile Mini Main Tent showcasing IBM MobileFirst announcements and the latest mobile trends with Forrester’s Ted Schadler, customer ING Direct Canada, and business partner Avnet Services.
2. Schedule a two-hour interactive workshop facilitated by IBM experts
3. Enhance your Mobile IQ
4. Put your mobile skills to work during the Developer Unconference and Hackathon
5. See mobile solutions in action
- Connect with colleagues and network with others at the Social Playground
- Get hands-on experience with live demos
- Experience the new “touch” labs featuring mobile apps
We’re looking forward to sharing our expertise on IBM MobileFirst at IBM Impact 2013. Will you be attending IBM Impact 2013? Send me a tweet @ckroks and let me know if you’re going and what you’re looking forward to learning about most at IBM Impact 2013.Tweet